Music is connected with many benefits for positive mental and physical well-being. Listening to music can instantly lift anyone’s mood. In this article, we have listed the best budget soundbars for your personal use, along with the buying guide.
As you know, music increases the feeling of happiness, excitement, joy, etc. Listening to music helps in reducing stress levels as well.
The music system at home can help in relieving the stress of all-day work. Possessing an excellent music system at home will give you an ultra, exceptional experience to have. You can enjoy good music, TV shows, movies, and more with your family and friends.
Why you need a soundbar?
Many a time, the sound output of televisions lacks sound quality. You will always miss the bass, sharpness, and thump of a music system on TV. Putting money in the best soundbar with a subwoofer can enhance the sound of your television.
It will also allow you to watch with excellent sound quality. These soundbars get designed primarily to produce and give enticing and fantastic sound quality.
Therefore, for experiencing an excellent quality of music at home during any party, gathering, or just for a TV show, here is the list of top 5 best soundbars with or without an external subwoofer. Also, this list includes soundbars with subwoofers that are available in India under Rs 10000.
You do not have to worry about money while looking at the list because this list is quite budget-friendly and will accurately serve your purpose of discovering a fantastic sound quality.
The details will include features, pros, and cons of the music system so that very quickly and easily, you can select which music system you are bringing to your home.
Best Budget Soundbars in India
|Mi Soundbar||28 Watts||BT, Optical, S/PDIF, Line-In, Aux-In||No||Check Price|
|Yamaha YAS-109||120 Watts||BT, HDMI, Optical, AUX, subwoofer-out||No||Check Price|
|JBL bar Studio||30 Watts||BT, HDMI, Optical, AUX, USB||No||Check Price|
|boAt Aavante Bar 1500||120 Watts||BT, HDMI, Optical, AUX, USB||Yes||Check Price|
|Philips HTL1510B/94||70 Watts||BT, Optical, AUX||Yes||Check Price|
List of 5 best budget Soundbars in India
1. Mi Soundbar
The Xiaomi has gifted its users another device to go crazy for i.e., a soundbar system. The Mi Soundbar is unique because, in a very low budget, this system is offering some great features. This is one of the best soundbars under Rs 10000.
- It has eight sound drivers that will not only improve, but they will also upgrade the experience of watching a movie, playing games, and all over the music.
- The eight-speaker driver conveys the maximum output range of 50Hz to 25000Hz.
- It comes with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- The system comes along with multiple connectivity options. The system is compatible with S/PDIF, optical, line-in, Bluetooth, and aux-in.
- Mi Soundbar is light in weight and is compact as well for tabletop and wall mount installations.
- It has a contemporary design.
- It has eight sound drivers.
- Easy to connect and install since it is light in weight.
- It has multiple connection options.
- It does not have any remote control.
- It does not come along with any setting options for sound preference.
2. Yamaha YAS-109 soundbar with in-built subwoofer
The Yamaha-109 delivers an intelligible and clean sound because it has the best soundbar with built-in subwoofers. Let’s check out its other prominent features:
- It is a modern-looking system with a neat design and beautiful looks.
- The total output is 120 watts. It has two speakers (30 watts each) with built-in subwoofers of 60 watts output.
- For cinematic experience, it has a virtual 3D surround sound.
- It can be connected with an external subwoofer if needed.
- The music system is controllable through HDMI-CEC TV remote and the Yamaha application.
- It carries wide connectivity options.
- Yamaha YAS-109 has Bluetooth 4.2 and HDMI with 4K & 3D pass-through.
- It supports Dolby Digital and Dolby Pro Logic ll.
- It delivers a clear voice for dialogues and narrations.
- It is compatible with TV remote the application of Yamaha.
- The subwoofer, which is built-in the system does not replace the need of an exterior subwoofer.
3. JBL bar Studio Wireless Soundbar
You can bring this wireless soundbar to your home to have an extraordinary entertainment and music experience. JBL is known for years now for its audio quality. Let’s see the other features of the system:
- JBL bar is a wireless soundbar. It has built-in dual ports and has connectivity options such as HDMI, AUX, USB, Optical Cable, Bluetooth, and DC.
- It carries metal mesh on the front, making it a signature design of JBL speakers.
- This music system can be installed over wall mount and tabletop platforms.
- JBL bar comes along with a one year manufacturer’s warranty.
- It offers exceptional sound quality with multi-channel audio. It gives a theater-like experience at home only.
- It comes with an optical cord supplied with the soundbar.
- It carries a JBL surround sound.
- It comes along with JBL audio quality and superior clarity.
- It has multiple connectivity options.
- It comes with a Sub-standard remote control.
4. boAt Aavante Soundbar Speaker with Subwoofer
Unlike some other soundbar systems, Aavante has a unique angled front, which makes it different from the rest of the soundbars. This is one of the best budget soundbars with an external subwoofer known for its quality.
- This music system comes along with a similar-looking subwoofer for a luxurious setup.
- The soundbar can be easily connected to any device with the help of optical cable, Bluetooth, coaxial, HDMI ARC, and AUX cable.
- It gives a sound output of 120 Watts RMS. It comes with a down-firing subwoofer of 60 Watts.
- The system uses sound equalizer technology for optimized sound output according to the source.
- It comes along with remote control and buttons on the soundbar body to control.
- It can be controlled fully via remote.
- Aavante has a 2.1 channel surround sound.
- It carries multiple connectivity options.
- It is a quality product within budget.
- HDMI cable is not included with the music system.
5. Philips HTL1510B/94 Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer
This soundbar with wireless subwoofers will take up your music experience to another level. Also, Philips HTL1510B/94 is one of the best soundbars under Rs 10000 in India. Let’s quickly see its features:
- It is easily connected and can work with MP3 players, TV, gaming consoles, DVDs, and more.
- HTL1510B/94 can also allow audios in from iPhone, iPod, and MP3 players.
- It delivers an output of 70 Watts. The subwoofer gives a sound output of 40 Watts.
- The soundbar has two channels and full-range drivers to give a clear sound with a cinematic experience.
- The body of the soundbar has buttons for access to volume and power. It has remote control also for faraway access to settings.
- It comes along with wireless subwoofers.
- The audio collection can be transferred from iPhone, iPod, and other MP3 players.
- It delivers low wattage of sound output.
Soundbar Buying Guide
In this modern age of flat screen and ultra-thin TVs, one feature that gets compromised for a crystal clear picture quality is the mediocre sound quality, no thanks to the small, underpowered inbuilt speakers.
Now, buying a complete and dedicated sound system and setting it up can be quite a challenge for many reasons: insufficient funds, lack of space, or simply the lack of need for it.
A soundbar can thus be a perfect way around this dilemma! It’s sleek in design and powerful enough to get you through the day with a job well done. So what are the factors to look out for when buying a soundbar? Which are some of the best products available in the market? Let’s have a look one at a time.
One thing to know right off the bat should be that a soundbar will not be the answer to all your problems. It is not as powerful as a full-fledged sound system while comparing the cost.
Also, if you have an older TV, there will be a compatibility problem while connecting the two. If you plan to use it with a PC, you will have to make sure the product has the necessary HDMI slots for connection or that it at least supports a converter.
Although power requirements will not be a big problem, there are a few things to look out for regarding sound amplification and channels-
1. Number of channels
Decide on the number of channels you want. A soundbar with 2.1 channels (meaning two front speakers and a subwoofer) is enough if you are trying to amplify the sound from the TV.
If you want a more surround sound experience, a higher number of channels are better, like 5.1, 7.1, etc. Go for a rear speaker option if you are interested in the complete package. A soundbar with more channels is necessary if you plan to connect it to your PC and indulge in some serious gaming, as a lower number of channels will downgrade your experience.
Not all soundbars come with an immersive audio experience like Dolby Atmos. However, unsurprisingly it is more often than not present in soundbars with 5.1 or 7.1 channels because the more speakers, the more the audio immersion.
2. Active and Passive soundbars
Active systems come with a built-in amplifier that can power all the speakers and the separate channels, thus saving you the need to invest in a separate one.
Passive soundbars don’t have an inbuilt amplifier. As a result, it is often suited for custom setups where you can buy separate components and assemble them accordingly. It has the perk of having better speakers but costs more due to different elements, which costs extra.
3. Location of installation
One thing people overlook is where you plan to install the sound system because it will matter! For example, depending on the size and power of the soundbar, the user experience will differ from, say, when you mount it on the wall or decide to put it on a stand.
So the safest bet is to decide first about the location of your product and buy accordingly.
4. Technological trends
It would benefit if you always kept in mind the technological trends while buying any product. In this case, look at the devices you intend to connect with the system and the type of connections they support.
Also, keep in mind future purchases and the type of connections that they might need. Almost all modern TVs support the HDMI Arc system, which is unknown to most people. In short, it is a system to make your TV the central hub and transfer audio signals to the soundbar. Invest in a new HDMI cable and easily set it up for the best experience.
Look into products for wireless connection supports like Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. You may never know when the necessity pops up, and you won’t have to regret it later. Wi-Fi networks can be used to access and play almost anything from your favorite song streaming app to anything connected to the internet.
Price is a key factor to consider, especially when you are going for a soundbar rather than a dedicated sound system.
The music systems that are mentioned above are the best budget soundbar with subwoofer and soundbar with wireless subwoofers that delivers excellent music quality. Do not wait for any further to grab these because these music systems are surely worth the splurge.